Coverage That Makes A Difference
While employees at Owens Corning take pride in delivering a material difference, we take pride in offering benefits that improve their life and health. From your very first day with us, you’ll find competitive pay and a range of benefit options designed to meet your needs.*
Being able to make a difference means having options that fit your lifestyle. That’s why Owens Corning offers a variety of competitive healthcare options to protect you and your dependents from significant health events. These include:
- Medical and prescription drug coverage that allow you to contribute to health savings accounts (HSA) pre-tax.
- Dental coverage (including orthodontia)
- Vision coverage
We’re proud of the fact that our employees pay less on average for medical coverage and for out-of-pocket costs than those at other companies.
Our Healthy Living program empowers our employees by taking a holistic approach to health. Programs and platforms focused on six aspirations (Know your Numbers, Physical Activity, Nutrition, Financial Health, Tobacco-Free, and Healthy Minds) allow employees to engage daily and earn rewards for their investment. Plus, at some locations, there are on-site wellness facilities that help you achieve all your health goals.
At Owens Corning, we hire inspiring people who are always excited to keep learning. That’s why we continue to invest in you through a unique development plan made just for you. Development happens in many different ways, including formal learning programs, self-guided resources, coaching, and social collaborative approaches. But most often, learning takes place on the job, via our employees working together to make the world better.
Learning in more formal ways is also supported at Owens Corning. Employees who are seeking a higher-education degree and have worked for Owens Corning for at least one year are eligible to apply for scholarships to assist with their growth.
We all have a life outside of work—and that’s why we’ve put together a range of benefits that help you maintain just the right balance to thrive. After all, your personal success is just as important as your work successes. We offer:
- $50,000 of basic life insurance coverage for all full-time employees
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Access to group universal life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, or hospital indemnity insurance, and identity protection and monitoring insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- A rebate program that allows employees to receive a rebate of up to $2,000 every four years for purchases of OC’s wide range of products for new construction or home improvement
Fostering curiosity and building teams that think differently are key to our success. Keeping that spark alive in our employees means ensuring they have time outside of work. So paid vacation and holidays are available to all our employees from their first day of employment. Full-time employees receive vacation time based on total professional tenure.
Building a career that makes a difference means focusing on all aspects of your future. Owens Corning helps you take care of retirement by offering a market-competitive 401(k) savings plan. While you build your nest egg, you can also take part in the long-term success of our company. The Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) provides U.S. employees the opportunity to purchase Owens Corning stock at a 15 percent discount every six months.
Owens Corning provides two weeks paid time off for all new parents. This includes both mothers and fathers at the time of birth or the adoption of a child.
*The benefits described are designed for U.S. salaried employees. For details on benefit packages for hourly positions or for positions outside the U.S., please contact your local or regional Owens Corning Human Resources department.
- Utility Person (Prob) Memphis, Tennessee
- BM China Business Finance Leader China
- Industrial Maintenance Technician - Roofing Plant Summit, Illinois
- Convertor Operator 1 Class Prob Summit, Illinois
- Production Associate Tallmadge, Ohio
- Winder Operator Brentwood, New Hampshire
- Bulk Truck Loader Probation Summit, Illinois
- Package Operator Probation Summit, Illinois