JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the adoption of the Autonomous Maintenance Pillar of TPM Implement and sustain the tagging system in Autonomous Maintenance / SAP
- Become an expert in the SAP maintenance module
- Learn and subsequently teach Operators and Assistant Operators the elements of operator basic care in Autonomous Maintenance
- Create learning tools/carts/visual aids for the TPM Learning Center
- Provide plant-wide support to all TPM teams and activities
- Energy Control Procedures (ECP's) and Lock Tag Try (LTT) system. Respect for the potential hazards within the manufacturing operation. Training and regular auditing of the process.
- Computer literacy – email, simple spreadsheets, word, and powerpoint skills.
- Safe rigging procedures.
- Forklift operation, licensed – will provide certification.
- Troubleshooting basics, how to analyze a problem and step to the root cause. Help reduce cycle time to problem resolution and eliminates the “replace and see what happens method”.
- Installs, modifies or maintains plant equipment and assists in determining appropriate methods to accomplish these tasks.
- Read, understand, and analyze blueprints and other technical data references.
- Skilled use of hand and power tools.
- Inspects plant equipment to identify potential problems prior to breakdown occurrences.
- Complies with good housekeeping practices on the job and ensures work areas are clean and picked up after each job completion.
- Must work safely and follow all documented and “common sense” safety policies and procedures.
- Follows all environmental compliance polices & programs.
- Work collaboratively with outside contractors and hold them to OC safety standards in daily work behaviors.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic PLC
- Basic Blueprint & Schematic reading
- Proficient in SAP PM Module
- Must have minimum two years of plant experience or have demonstrated capability and knowledge to trouble shoot major plant systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The employee should possess the following abilities:
- Reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Understanding verbal and written instructions.
- Strong internal and external customer service and communication skills.
- Performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Thorough knowledge of all quality criteria.
- Equipment/mechanical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Read prescribed measuring devices
- Able to think under pressure and make quick decisions
- Ability to work well in a team or alone