Chambery, Rhone, France
HRIS & Data driven projects manager (preferably Chambery FR, Belgium BE or Helsinki FI)Job ID 59566
The HRIS EU manager is accountable for implementing, maintaining & upgrading the EU network of HR information systems in order to provide accurate, relevant & consistent employees datas for decision making.
Working with the OC HR organizational matrix, the HRIS EU leader is the interface with finance & other functions involved in business analysis, the HRIS EU Leader manage relevant & accurate people datas gathering & analysis for decision making both in the context of our business organic & inorganic growth.
The HRIS EU Leader will report to the EU talent development manager with a dotted line to the Global HR Systems Leader.
Location : As a first choice Chambéry (Fr), Brussels (Belg) or Helsinki (Fin). Any other location can be assessed accordingly
- OC HRIS implementation, maintaining, supporting & training
- In connection with the Global & regional OC HR team, the HRIS EU leader design & execute a plans to implement, maintain & support Employee central & Talent central in the existing or acquired OC plants or locations
- Working with the regional HR teams through regular training & knowledge refreshing session, the HRIS EU leader is accountable for maintaining the mastery of the new & existing employee central & Talent center users across the EU OC network.
- In collaboration with the regional HR NLT & the global HRIS team, prioritize, plan & lead projects to interface Employee Central with the local payroll systems.
- Is accountable for making sure that the employee central & Talent center “tree”, level of authorities & access fit permanently with the business structure & HR regional & global organization
- Support the HR team during the completion of HR yearly process to track gaps, delayed & manage reminders
- Is responsible for the overall Compliance of EU HR practices with the GDPR regulation
- On time in full execution of projects
- Audits & time to close findings
- Number of training sessions per year
- Headcount mapping
- GDPR Audits
- HR analytics & benchmarking management of HR Operations
- Extract for the HRIS system accurate, consistent & relevant information to develop internal dashboard & analysis to secure the objectivity of business or HR decisions
- Work cross functionally to facilitate the data connection between the OC datas source (sales, finance, SC or sourcing…) to develop & improve relevant functional productivity matrix & contribute to the improvement of our organizational efficiency
- Benchmark OC datas & ratios with the external market & bring an outsiding perspective
- Secure hct mapping, reconciliation & comparison during initial phases & along any M&A projects
- Connect with the relevant functions to secure with Finance the tracking & follow of synergies or organizational efficiency projects
- HR & functional productivity dashboard
- Benchmarking & analysis
- Process & project OTIF Completion
- HR productivity projects
- Continuously leverage datas & expertise to continuously improve HR dashboards, processes, management systems & organization
- Working closely with HR Leadership in the region to gather the input from the region for the global systems roadmap.
- Partner and support local payroll & T&A systems projects being the go to person for project management being the interface between the local teams managing the project & the global/regional function such as IT, sourcing, finance etc. supporting its completion.
- Project completion (OTIF & on costs)
- Synergies delivered
- Service level to HR customers
- Developing & maintaining relevant dashboard & analytics for efficiency & decision making
- Leading results effectively/collaboratively through others especially those who do not report directly in the business and other functions
- Experience transforming and analyzing datasets from multiple data sources to reveal insights and identify opportunities for optimization
- Ability to summarize findings and deliver presentations or reports to stakeholders that tell a compelling story and drive change
- Ability to build self-service culture by creating metrics-sharing tools (e.g., dashboards) and coaching HR in leveraging these tools for their work
- Complex Cross cultural & functional project leadership & able to operating across geographic boundaries and cultures
- HRIS or IT system deployment experience is preferred
- Has understanding and experience in sophisticated HR processes & systems & complex/matrix organizational setting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources management, IT or Finance or a related field. Master’s degree in business, human resources or a related field preferred
Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Analytical, datas & Continuous Improvement driven - Demonstrates ability to recognize waste and drives waste elimination efforts.
- Has knowledge and experience of HRIS, payroll & time attendance structure & deployment
- Technology Knowledge - Understands core technology systems and global HRIS standards. Defines how people, process and technology can be leveraged to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Project management expertise & experience
- Excellent communication – written and oral – including presentation skills
- Accountability - Knows what needs to be done and gets it done.Willingly takes responsibility for the organization as a whole; unafraid of owning the results, actions and decisions of self or organization. Committed to follow through to completion.
- Highly Ethical - Can be trusted to do only the “right thing” for the employees, shareholders, customers and others. Follow a balance approach without compromising integrity.
- Intelligent with a Bias for Action – creative, analytical, highly self motivated, can synthesize data and multiple points of view to solutions quickly
- Change agent: Effectively leads change, action and results
- Customer Orientation: Strong customer-focused inclination
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and bring solutions
- Detailed Oriented – Has an eye for details when performing tasks to report out in an accurate manner in order to drive performance for the organization. This ability must be shown at all times including busy or periods of increased pressure.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and construction materials leader committed to building a sustainable future through material innovation. Our three integrated businesses – Composites, Insulation, and Roofing – provide durable, sustainable, energy-efficient solutions that leverage our unique material science, manufacturing, and market knowledge to help our customers win and grow. We are global in scope, human in scale with approximately 20,000 employees in 33 countries dedicated to generating value for our customers and shareholders, and making a difference in the communities where we work and live. Founded in 1938 and based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, Owens Corning posted 2021 sales of $8.5 billion. For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.