Chambery, Rhone, France
Senior Recruiter EUJob ID 54232
The Senior Recruiter demonstrates effective marketing and sales skills to create and identify key talent pools to fill salaried openings and deliver against department metrics. The senior recruiter sources and qualifies candidates against the key position requirements and Owens Corning leadership capabilities.
The focus is salaried positions with educated, and often specialized backgrounds for all businesses in Europe, with a priority on mid-level and some early career roles.
The Senior Recruiter builds and maintains relationships with business leaders and HR Generalists at all levels and is expected to have a moderate amount of internal and external business knowledge regarding products, markets, structure and financial performance across the Owens Corning businesses.
The Senior Recruiter builds and maintains candidate pools for both current and future openings, and influences decision making by building and presenting fact-based and compelling business rationales to support hiring decisions, initiatives or resources and bring a labor market understanding to the OC HR Team.
The Senior Recruiter will actively contribute to the social media strategy, bringing knowledge and observation of the market practices.
The incumbent will rely on the country HR Leaders, the Total Reward team and the legal team to ensure that Owens Corning processes are compliant.
This position reports to the Talent Management Leader for Europe and does support all existing and future businesses in Europe.
- Knowing our customers
- Ensure our safety standards are well known, lived up to and promoted.
- Develop knowledge of our business to understand key skills and talents needed to fill open positions.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with hiring managers and HR generalists to diagnose and determine detailed requirements of the open position.
- Contract in a consultative manner throughout the life cycle to manage mutual expectations on service levels throughout the process, ensure effective communications and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market/labor research as needed to generate talent pools using all available resources.
2. Fill Open Positions for assigned departments or businesses.
- Use all available resources and techniques to identify, solicit, engage and attract highly qualified talent for open Owens Corning positions.
- Deploy all available sourcing techniques to create candidate pools, including but not limited to digital and social media tools, networking, name generation/research, cold calling and employee referrals.
- Use our tool that enables candidate generation, developing and tracking both internal and external candidate pools and future pipelines.
- Develop offer recommendations as appropriate in partnership with the HR Generalist and Total Rewards.
3. Select the best talent.
- Interview, qualify and assess all candidates who are interested and/or apply using advanced, behavior based interviewing techniques.
- Develop an informed and specific point of view on the assessment of each candidate against the ideal profile desired, developing a short list of candidates that are interviewed further.
- Use strong communication and influencing skills to convince hiring managers to consider the best candidates as needed.
- Facilitate calibration sessions with other OC leaders and hiring manager(s) to ensure a fair and consistent decision-making process occurs.
- Provide hiring managers with a qualified and diverse slate of candidates.
4. Deliver results against established department metrics/standards:
- Fills a minimum number of salaried positions annually as target performance.
- Drives processes and behaviors to deliver a smooth, candidate friendly selection process that fills open roles in less than 90 days on average.
- Delivers candidate and hiring manager satisfaction at >90%.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal processes that ensure compliance with company policies and relevant employment laws.
- Raise all issues of significant risk and non-compliance to the Talent Management Lead.
- Number of recruitment
- Time to fill
- Candidate experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- 5 years experience in talent acquisition sourcing with a recruitment agency or an inhouse corporate team
- International experience preferably in Industry
- Undergraduate degree required with preferably post graduation qualifications in Human Resource management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Organizational capability. Strong planning and organizing skills required to respond to multiple and varied issues.
- Communications. Ability to present and communicate clearly both within the Company and externally.
- Digitally savy: ability to leverage social media
- Project Management
- Collaborative in his/ her way of working
- Self starter
- Languages: fluent English mandatory
Focus on the following Leadership Capabilities for Growth
- Acts as an organizational steward:Recognizes and attends to the “big picture” in decision-making by drawing connections across boundaries and addressing long-term possibilities. Chooses what will benefit the greater organization, even if it requires personal or team sacrifice. Is generous with resources and knowledge.
- Collaborates and fosters teamwork: Partners across teams, departments, and businesses to define and achieve shared goals. Encourages and supports open communication, and recognizes that healthy tension can improve team performance. Values and rewards group contributions above individual achievement. Celebrates team success.
- Challenges the status quo:Thinks creatively, identifies and exploits ideas, takes calculated risks, and paves the way for change. Applies learning from different disciplines and industries. Probes for additional information and welcomes open discussion and debate.
- Actively listens: Encourages and allows time for debate of alternative ideas. Pushes self and team to reflect before moving forward with incomplete information, while simultaneously avoiding over analysis.
- Follows through on commitments:Organizes, plans, and sets priorities based upon deadlines and what is most critical and beneficial for Owens Corning. Aggressively implements plans to achieve timely and efficient results. Promotes reliability and dependability by following through and fully communicating results.
À propos d'Owens Corning
Owens Corning est un leader mondial dans les domaines de l'isolation, de la toiture et de la fibre de verre pour les matériaux composites. Ses produits d'isolation permettent d'économiser de l'énergie et améliorent l'acoustique, la résistance au feu et la qualité de l'air des espaces de vie, de travail et de loisirs. Ses produits et systèmes de toiture améliorent l'aspect extérieur et protègent aussi bien les maisons que les bâtiments commerciaux. Sa fibre de verre pour les matériaux composites renforce la légèreté, la solidité et la durabilité de milliers de produits. Owens Corning fournit des produits et des solutions innovantes qui apportent une différence significative à ses clients et, au final, rendent le monde meilleur. L’entreprise a une portée mondiale avec des activités dans 33 pays. Elle est également à taille humaine, avec 20 000 employés qui cultivent localement des relations durables avec les clients. Basée à Toledo, dans l’Ohio aux États-Unis, la société a réalisé en 2018 un chiffre d'affaires de 7,1 milliards de dollars. Fondée en 1938, elle figure sur la liste Fortune 500® depuis 64 ans. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur www.owenscorning.com.