Chambery, Rhone, France
Supply Chain SpecialistJob ID 54124
The Supply Chain Specialist supports the Europe Composites planning organization in the management of the Supply Chain. She/he is the main point of contact for the management of all imported materials, building requirement plans in agreement with the planning group and following-up execution with relevant stakeholders. She/he works in close collaboration with the planning group and with plant to optimize the quality of our inventories and has direct ownership of the process to manage our Slow Moving and off-ware inventories.
- Management of imported materials
- In coordination with Supply & Demand planners, sales and Customer Technical Service Organization, define requirements of all imported materials to ensure good service level whilst matching inventory targets.
- For specific products lines (Cem-Fil®, Emulsion mat), be in charge of supply/demand balancing and import the adequate volumes to achieve inventory targets.
- Be involved in the Sales & Operation Planning cycles, owning/maintaining data related to Imports in Arkieva RCCP system.
- Manage Purchase Orders process and ensure shipments tracking; manage supply issues in case of delays.
- On time delivery
- Inventory targets
- Manage SMOI (Slow Moving & Obsolete Inventory) and Off-ware process
- Coordinate with finance & planning to consolidate SMOI list
- Maintain exclusions in the system
- Lead SMOI reviews with relevant stakeholders
- Drive actions to reach agreed objectives
- SMOI & off-ware inventory
- Inventory Quality Management
- Working with central planning and plants, review and maintain supply chain strategies by product lines (MTO/MTS, lead-times, service level,…) and update Arkieva accordingly.
- Monitor IQM scores by plants and engage discussion with stakeholders in case of deviation
- Ensure tracking of blocked stocks, identifying slow movings and following-up with plants on action plans to remediate
- Track the inventory results (volumes & values) and give visibility to the planning team (S&OP draft).
- IQM score
- Blocked stock inventory volume and ageing
- Support Supply Chain activities
- Maintain expertise in Supply Chain Management fields
- Take part of supply chain projects as required
- Support in the management of short supply situations (allocations)
Masters degree in SC management or equivalent and first industrial experience in a global company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Excel
Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive for results
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to build partnerships and work cross functionally
- Communication skills