Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
HR LeadJob ID 53820
The Plant Human Resources (HR) and Administration Leader provides leadership and HR professionals to plantbusiness and advises Plant NLT on all matters related to human and administration. This is a key position on the Plant Leadership Team to be responsible for managing and delivering program and activities to develop business results. The Plant HR & Administration leader is an effective bridge and a positive force in the effectiveness and engagement of the workforce.
The position directly reports to HR Leader of CSB & IW Operation China
- Lead to provide efficient HR operation
- Work together with plant NLT to make people requirement planning regularly and implement people recruitment, staffing, on boarding, deployment and off boarding process.
- Manage monthly payroll, tax administration, social benefits and commercial insurance.
- City-ray system maintenance and interaction with Corporate HR team to make sure of data completion and correction.
- To be responsible to work together with HRIS to establish ongoing reporting and data management to next level and business for further discussion and propose right solutions.
- Set up and develop service delivery model and KPIs/Metrics to define progress and ultimate success.
- To be responsible for online and offline people profile, labor contract and certificate management, to make ensure alignment with local regulations.
- Meet HR compliance requirements like overtime control, local labor policies and align with leadership team for risk framework.
- Hiring effectiveness
- Feedback from plant business
- SOX audit
- Data completion and correction from system
- Manufacture Partnership
- Provide strong support to plant TMP progress as T&D pillar to meet business overall plan.
- Optimize plant compensation process and primary incentive plan for standard operations to support business continuous growth
- Drive continuous organization development and change management to align business growth and transformation.
- Integrate different points from different perspectives to realize common goals to support business projects’ go-live successfully.
- Drive change management based on strong net-working with AP corporate.
- Lead plant talents pipeline set-up from short-term and long-term views and develop strategic people management, succession planning and talents management for key positions.
- Partnership with stakeholders to manage performance and compensation system to make sure fairness and effectiveness in organization.
- To be responsible for culture development by transparent communication aligned policies and solid leadership.
- high performer and talent retention
- Key positions succession plan
- Plant Organization effectiveness and productivity
- Voluntary turnover rate
- Training hours and Skill matrix of TPM
- People Safety and engagement
- Support safety initiatives and processes to drive towards zero recordable injuries.
- Effectively communicate Owens Corning’s standard on safety to ensure employees believe in and behave in a manner that supports our standard that all accidents are preventable.
- Incorporate the safety standard and safe improvements into all people-related initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with NLT and service team to handle people issues and relationship management.
- Plan and organizing plant townhall, annual party and other employee activity to develop people engagement and transparent environment.
- Plant Safety metrics – RIR, first aids, near misses, SAFE and Critical 6 Scores
- Operation excellence survey
- People issue
- Administration service
- Take charge of local government affairs management to develop good government relations and provide strong to local manufacture and project team.
- To be responsible for canteen management to make sure food quality and safety
- Work together with finance department to search administration suppliers
- Support to maintain and develop plant facilities to keep good working environment for employees.
- Take charge of security management and guard arrangement.
- Feedback from Pant NLT
- No any compliance and security issue
- Satisfactory survey
- 10 years above HR experience in a manufacturing environment and 3 years above for HR manager role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources management or a related field.
- Being part of creating and accelerating high performance organization
- Attracting, developing and retaining outstanding talent which represents the available talent pool; developing, growing and retain talent.
- Implementing successful employee relations strategies and post contract work redesign.
- Assessing the environment and successfully identifying opportunities and closing gaps to accelerate business performance.
- Designing or contributing to designing organizations aligned with business strategy to accomplish results.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Building and leading teams - All about talents, inspiration and performance management.
- Change agent - Effectively leads change, action and results
- Business acumen - Demonstrates understanding of the financials and metrics of the business, understands and balances the needs of employees with the needs of the business
- Current professional knowledge - of best practice human resources processes and tools including in the areas of performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development and succession management, for the ownership and implementation.
- Good communicator - written and oral, both mandarin and English.
- Matrix master - Has the ability and confidence to work with leaders across a highly-matrixed organization to drive solutions that result in impactful, measurable results.