Denver, Colorado, United States
Maintenance Mechanic TADJob ID 53963
Maintenance Lead - trumbull
Owens Corning Denver is looking for a motivated employee to work within the Maintenance team at our Asphalt location. As a member of the Maintenance team at our facility, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership, development and execution of plant wide reliability strategies
- Manage contractors onsite
- Run and create PM schedules
- Troubleshoot circuit and controls
- Maintaining a safe workplace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability wo work in hot and cold weather conditions
- Work outdoors 90 percent of the time
- Ability to work from heights
- On call as needed including weekends
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Monday – Friday schedule with after hours and weekend on call responsibilities
The ideal candidate would have:
- Motivation to learn and advance as an Owens Corning employee
- Manufacturing experience (preferred, but not required)
- Strong electrical background
- CMMS experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision after 90 days of employment
- Wellness incentives
- Shift differentials (night shifts)
- Opportunities for quarterly incentives
- Life insurance
- Market leading 401(k) plans
How to Apply:
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2017 sales of $6.4 billion and employs 19,000 people in 37 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.