Grove City, Ohio, United States
Production and Material PlannerJob ID 54751
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop production schedule based off incoming customer orders
- Communicate labor needs based of demand for production
- Input all production work orders/material and labor:
- Run daily inventory reports as needed.
- File all appropriate documentation
- Monitor and order all raw material and MRO related items. (PPE, stretch wrap, etc.)
- Process all labels needed for production.
- Cycle counts: ensure accurate inventory levels and any discrepancies at time of occurrence. Analyze and make appropriate adjustments in Mapics as needed.
- Develop schedule to ensure high dollar inventory levels are accurate
- End of the month check list verification
- General House Keeping
- Administrative work as assigned
- Follow all established plant safety rules and practice
- Review work orders and monitor inventory levels daily.
- Complete a monthly forecast.
- Analyze monthly spending to stay within budget.
- Must have strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisor(s).
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; read. Attention to detail a must
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Strong decision making skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be upon occasion required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, controls etc.; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision. Ability to drive a forklift.
Math Skills: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, pre-algebra, and basic knowledge