Yantai, Shandong, China
Supply Chain SpecialistJob ID 54932
Job Description 岗位描述
Supply Chain Specialist 供应链采购专员
Job Summary: Provide value to the company by performing purchasing and contracting activities to meet factory production needs for materials, service and equipment.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain Manager and production personnel to ensure that materials, services, and supplies to support production are procured on time and on budget.
- Research, locate, evaluate, and select suppliers for the PCY Yantai RM. Assist AP sourcing team or other Yantai team to scouring indirect material, equipment or service suppliers.
- Negotiate favorable pricing, supply availability, and high quality in support of the PCY facility.
- Release PO per PR required, tracking PO to be sure completed to the designated location.
- Other Duties: 其他职能
- Implement special projects and other related duties as directed by management.
- As an employee of the Company, provide suggestions and opinions to the management level of the Company.
Job Requirements: 职位要求
- Coordinate with factory personnel in determining the RM demand and replenishment needs of the factory.
- Create a set of supplier selection criteria to promote the use the most competent, and cost effective suppliers possible.
- Create supplier evaluation criteria, evaluate suppliers regularly.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders as PR needed to maintain supply of materials, service, equipment to the factory, while keeping RM inventory at budgeted levels.
- Work as contractor to audit or assist to sign contracts per OC standard process and manage and maintain paper documents per OC standard required.
- Operate & maintain SAP data per standard required. Coordinate to settle issues of PTP model.
- Collect and tracking suppliers’ invoices to Finance policy to be sure payment on time.
- Coordinate Quality and supplier to settle the unqualified material/service.
- Maintain good relations between and within departments to facilitate efficient operations.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Develop communication and working relationships with supervisor