Deleg. Gustavo A Madero, Mexico State, Mexico
Data Stewart (Costos)Job ID 53908
Owens Corning has been present in your life and the world around you in many more ways than you can imagine. We have produced products that play an important role in thousands of ways around the world - from reinforcements that make your car lighter, stronger and more efficient, to innovative products for the construction and energy efficiency market for more than 75 years. . We have been part of the Fortune 500 for the last 61 years. Our innovations continue to impact the lives of the people and communities in which we live, work and share.
The Local Data Stewart is responsible for ensuring that the products contain the correct information in the list of materials and manufacturing times to ensure that the operation has no difficulties, no errors in producing, is the interface between the development of new products and production, ensures the parameters of each current and new finished product material; as well as the inputs that are required for the transformation of the materials. Its scope is for the plants of Mexico City, Monterrey, SLP and Mexicali.
Is responsible for:
• Calculate the hourly quotas of each production center for the plants in Mexico
• Audit that the inputs do not have variations according to the standard
• Develop the process of product release and costing
• Valuates and examines quotes on new products and current products
If you are interested in this new challenge, make sure you meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing costs
• Advanced Excel level (we´ll be done evaluation)
• Advanced English level
• Knowledge in SAP (Cost module)
We offer benefits superior to those of the law and labor stability. The zone of work is in the north of Mexico City (Lindavista/Zacatenco).