Vilnius, , Lithuania
Price AnalystJob ID 54560
We are looking for:
About the role:
The Price Analyst in Paroc customer service Organization is the subject matter expert responsible for delivering on analysis and price execution. The successful candidate is responsible for providing analytical support to the commercial organization for operational price moves. This position works closely with the finance, marketing and sales organizations to produce competitive intelligence and detailed customer analysis that support pricing decisions. The Analyst will work to help ensure the accurate entry and maintenance of price and rebate records.
- Partners with the commercial organization to build customer loyalty and success through flawless pricing execution from order to invoice;
- Supports root cause analysis and leads corrective action initiatives to eliminate CPVs, Credits/ Debits, and Bill Blocks;
- Ensures quality analytics are performed on SAR’s;
- Analyzes and communicates the impact of potential pricing moves;
- Executes pricing strategy and decisions, and provides day-to-day guidance to sales force in order to meet pricing objectives;
- Works with business to develop customer profitability reports as needed. Completes proactive analysis of pricing related reporting;
- Creates transparency through accurate price execution that enables successful and timely reporting of BMG financials.
- Ensures proper compliance of sales order to cash cycle requirements (SOX);
- Identifies deficiencies and opportunities in current processes and initiates resolutions across a variety of resources (people, process and technology) to enable process improvements;
- Ensures all closing activities are completed within required timeframe;
- Ensures pricing decisions are within stated levels of authority.
Requirements for the candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree and finance, accounting or related experience preferred;
- English both written and spoken required;
- Applying analytics to make decisions;
- Demonstrated advanced capability with Excel, Access, BW, SAP, and BI preferred;
- Multi-tasking coupled with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Supply chain knowledge;
- Six Sigma/Lean expertise preferred;
- Service minded, attention to detail, calm under pressure and good communication skills.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment;
- Work in a sustainable international company;
- Continuous competence development;
- Salary 2000 – 2300 EUR/month (brutto).
Reports to: Customer service manager
For more information: Customer Leader Johanna Fagerlund,Johanna.Fagerlund@owenscorning.com