Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Finance Analyst IJob ID 54434
This role takes charge of Yuhang Plant costing and SSA costing/cost verification who are responsible for monthly costing calculation, Plant stock physical inventory and various cost analysis, productivity, assisting the plant controller in Internal controls and capital efficiency.
Reports to: Plant Controller of Yuhang
Span of Control: This position has no direct reports
- Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities.
- Implement a personal safety action plan and align with the Company Policy
- Ensure he or she is safe both at work and at home
- Monthly costing calculation & cost variance analysis
- Lead plant month end production cut off and costing related data collection schedule to be align with global month closing procedure.
- Responsible for plant monthly production cost calculation and ensure the quality and timeline.
- Monthly analysis the cost variance vs std cost and previous performance
- Monthly cost calculation in SAP
- Monthly cost variance analysis report
- Cost & other Financial Analysis
- Organizes qualitative information and data to prepare the various costing analysis report
- Prepare monthly gross margin report and sales price analysis
- Follow up plant cost saving projects and realization.
- Responsible for monthly alloy workshop physical inventory
- Prepare various reports according to AP and Corporate required
- Monthly Gross margin and pricing analysis report
- Monthly cost saving follow up report
- Monthly Global cost report
- Physical Inventory follow up and analysis
- Responsible for working closely with plant logistic team to perform monthly stock taking
- Monitor inventory level and issue the monthly inventory report to follow the problems and action plan.
- Monthly stock taking report
- Inventory aging and LCM, SMOI analysis
- Monthly Alloy physical inventory checking report
- Cross-functional communication and contribution
- Work across within plant each functions to collect all the necessary information
- Drive the plant monthly costing schedule
- Provides support to other team members at plant, BU and regional level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Conduct himself / herself with the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Finance and Accounting is preferred.
- Over 3 years’ Accounting/Financial experiences in the manufacturing environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP 6.0 preferred)
- Strong computer and analytical skill.
- Professional in English communication both in written and verbal.