Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
CRM Digital ManagerJob ID 58006
CRM DIGITAL MANAGER - Finland, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands or Poland
The CRM Manager is responsible for the development, operations and optimization of the CRM to comply with business requirements and to support the execution of business strategies. He/She works closely with the Owner Board, CRM System Administrator, CRM Super User Team and other business stakeholders to develop the CRM road map to guide and deliver continuous improvement and development project activities.
CRM Project Manager
- Define and deliver the CRM roadmap and associated projects related to sales and marketing processes in CRM Dynamics 365.
- Understand, analyze, and prioritize CRM end users’ needs, pain points and business requirements.
- Drive initiatives across people, systems (PDM, ERP) and processes.
- Coordinate the work of the CRM Super User Team to continually improve and implement solutions to meet with business needs.
- Actively engage in problem solving with the CRM Super User Team and assist in the delivery of solutions.
- Manage the prioritization of suggested / planned CRM features of the backlog.
- Oversee organizational change management and system training to ensure project success.
- Develop and monitor accurate project and operational budgets.
- Oversee CRM data quality, including managing business rules, data integrity, GDPR compliance and reporting.
- Keep the CRM Owner Board informed about activities and of any issues/ risks arising.
- Prepare and co-chair key governance meetings as directed by the CRM Business Owner.
- Create KPIs, analyze data and performance metrics to follow up CRM success.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s strategic objectives, and the role of the CRM in achieving these objectives.
- Engagement and collaboration with internal stakeholder groups.
- Proactively manage external stakeholders’, such as development partners’, delivery and expectations relating to the CRM roadmap and development.
Teamwork and leadership
- Provide advice and consultancy to the organization in relation to CRM.
- Work collaboratively to identify opportunities and solutions, challenges and emerging issues facing the company and lead agreed activities.
- Provide timely, relevant, and adaptable leadership and support to the CRM Super Users
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and units within the company to leverage the skills and experience available globally to successfully execute CRM activities.
Innovation and Creativity
- Foster culture of continuous improvement in the team by utilizing data, research insights and feedback to identify opportunities for innovation
- Contribute to the development of a culture of innovation through POCs, testing, learning and optimizing activities.
- Previous Microsoft Dynamics / D365 Product Owner Experience with a minimum of 3 years
- Strong experience in project and change management
- Experience in driving change across people, processes and platforms to deliver solutions
- Previous experience in PowerBI
- Previous experience in digital marketing and automation development with ClickDimensions and/or Dynamics 365 Marketing is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Product Management or related fields
- Previous experience of working in B2B environment in an international company.
- The ability to analyze data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, understand users’ needs and make recommendations
- Full professional proficiency in English; Finnish and other languages are plus.
ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Good people skills and team leadership capability
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly effective planning, organizational and personal time management skills.
- Ability to travel
ABOUT OWENS CORNING
Owens Corning, a global building and industrial materials leader, is a widely recognized, global leader in sustainability. The company’s three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company’s customers and make the world a better place.