Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Product Data and Project ManagerJob ID 55365
Job Band: 6A
Hiring Manager: Aleksandr Barbashov
HR Rep: Natalia Kravchenko/Ingo Labod
Location: EU, Paroc TI sales countries (Finland, Sweden, Poland, Russia)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Product Data and Project Manager is responsible for TI products and solutions and services related master data and project management.
Join an organization that believes that every employee owns a piece of our bold growth goals and ultimate success. We are a market-leading innovator that has placed on the Fortune 500®. Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place. We take pride in having an inclusive and diverse workplace with employees around the globe. A holistic sense of community exists across our entire organization as our talent grows globally. We are a company that fully recognizes the importance of paving a path to a sustainable and safe enterprise through investing in our people. Our desire to make an impactful difference in the world flows from top down to all levels of the organization. By being a company that instills pride within each and every employee, we aspire to build market-leading businesses; global in scope - human in scale.
Reports to: TI Offering Director/Paroc/Insulation
Span of Control:No direct reports
Product Data and Project Manager is responsible for TI product data (PDM), product information (PIM) management and product lifecycle management processes and will be acting as the main admin of TI product and SKU data. In the area of project management the position holder will be responsible for steering development projects, follow-up reporting and coordination in different TI business segments working in close cooperation with Segment Managers and segment teams.
In addition Product Data and Project Manager is acting as TI Innovation Manager being responsible for TI innovation process maintenance and support related tasks.
Position holder also responsible for coordinating and steering the development of those areas within TI to fulfill needs and demands existing today and tomorrow taking into account requirements driven by standard and regulatory environment development and by the digitalization as well as by our customers or other possible development projects to ensure the competitiveness of our offering is kept (products, solutions and services).
All these duties and tasks have to be carried out according to agreed TI commercial and business area specific strategies and actions.
- Bachelor or MS degree in Engineering
- We are ready to consider University graduates and candidates with minimal experience (0-3 years) in jobs where strong analytical skills & Excel proficiency were highly required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and systematic approach (to manage >20 000 active SKU’s for TI).
- Good learning skills to get PAROC TI business specific and different company specific tools to manage product data and information.
- Experienced Excel user.
- Attention to detail and dedication to technical documenting.
- Teamwork Oriented: self-starter who works with minimal supervision and balances multiple assignments.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a global team is a must.