Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reliability TechnicianJob ID 59133
The Reliability Technician role is to perform all equipment and facilities related electrical, mechanical, sheet metal, welding, instrument, and pipe fitting work. Utilizes process and maintenance knowledge to assist in the planning and performance of all tasks. Participates in teams to develop and implement solutions. The successful candidate must have a passion for safety and be able to foster effective working relationships built upon trust and respect within all level of the organization.
Reports to: The Reliability Technician is an hourly position reporting to the Reliability Lead and Maintenance Leader.
- $26.00/hour with opportunities for overtime
- $500 signing bonus
- Quarterly variable incentive plan
- 401k matching up to 6% of base pay plus additional 2% company contribution of base pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance available day of hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 80 hours vacation after 90 days
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Diagnose and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic issues on all plant equipment.
2. Perform preventative maintenance tasks using CMS system (SAP).
3. Complete work orders in a timely manner to the highest quality standards.
4. Daily reporting of all work performed - effective shift pass downs and electronic entries.
5. Performs precision maintenance tasks such as alignment, balancing, machine setup, etc.
6. Maintain complete personal tool inventory necessary to perform job functions.
7. Perform all tasks in accordance with company safety and GMP policies/guidelines.
8. Order/generate parts request and help to maintain adequate inventory organization and help maintain accurate stock status.
9. Maintains safe and clean working environment at all times
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. High School diploma or GED.
3. Minimum of two years of technical training and/or five-plus years of proven related maintenance experience or an equivalent combination of both education and experience preferred.
4. Department of Labor Journeyman Millwright certification a plus.
5. Must be able to complete forklift and man lift certifications.
6. Be able to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and weekends/holidays as scheduled.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and industrial materials leader. The company's three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company's customers and make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2020 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 66 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.