Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Temporary Forklift DriverJob ID 54767
Temporary Forklift Driver
Our Minneapolis team is looking for temporary Lift Truck Operators (LTO) to assist during the busy season.
LTO’s work together as a team to ensure all shingle products are loaded and unloaded safely and accurately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload finished product and any related raw materials
- Verify inbound load quantities for accuracy
- Complete regular quality inspections
- Maintain standard housekeeping of the warehouse and lift trucks
- Any other task as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a non-climate controlled facility
- Motivation to learn and advance as an Owens Corning employee
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and industrial materials leader. The company's three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products, manufacturing technologies, and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company's customers and make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2019 sales of $7.2 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 65 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.