Taloja District, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India
Ops Engineer - InstrumentationJob ID 54052
Operation Engineer –Instrumentation.
Maintenance – Taloja, India
LOCATION: Taloja, India
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
Owens Corning India Pvt. Ltd
Owens Corning, a Fortune 500 organization for the last 56 years is a Global Leader in the Glass Fibre manufacturing industry with 37 plants across 15 countries and in India has two plants at Taloja, Maharashtra & Thimmapur, Andhra Pradesh.
The plant at Taloja is driven by a HPO -High Performance Organization culture (self directed, non-supervisory, Team based, No Hierarchy, only Leaders) & is the only plant in India to adopt & sustain this World Class Practice.
The Operating Engineer is the part of Instrumentation team of Plant Maintenance dept. He will be responsible for the flawless operation of the control systems within the plant. He will be required to be vigilant for Fibreglass winder maintenance activities, Batch & Furnace, Utilities, Cake oven, Chemical preparation, Roving, CSM, Type-30 & Fabrics areas. He needs to monitor the same and in event of emergencies like Power outage he will be the key person responsible to handle the entire plant maintenance operations independently.
DELIVERABLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Understand the winder maintenance, PM activities & support the team to minimize the down time on the winder and increase the productivity.
Understand the PM activities on CSM / Roving and other equipment to have optimum uptime.
Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs is essential. Technical knowhow on PLC functioning and adjusting the parameters and Knowledge of Controllogix system is essential
A strong team player
Hands on Experience in SAP , PM and MM modules will be an added advantage
Working experience of Continuous Process Industry will be an advantage.
B.E / Diploma Major
Work Experience 2 – 5 years
Direct: Reports to – Lead Engineer – Maintenance
Internal: Leader, Manufacturing Engineer/ Lead Engineer – Maintenance and Process;
Operation Engineer - B&F, Maintenance and Process
Operations Engineer– Engg.Maintenance
Lead Engineer -Engg.
Equipment availability, minimizing plant downtime due to equipment failure, safety of personnel, plant and equipments.
Plant Instrumentation Maintenance
Duties and Responsibility
1. Fault diagnosis & rectification, technical skills for sound, cost effective & quality repairs/ overhauling with precision, Problem solving and troubleshooting of plant equipment.
2. Strong Fundamentals
3. Operations & Maintenance of Instruments & control system
4. Erection, commissioning and start up of Capital projects / Plant modification jobs (Instrumentation related).
5. Co-ordinate with plant for predictive, routine maintenance, preventive maintenance and shutdown maintenance in a planned manner & prioritization.
6. Indenting and inspection.
7. Ensure compliance with Company’s ISO procedures.
8. ERP (SAP) usages and control.
9. To work with & support a team of engineers for carrying out various types of maintenance.
10. Preparation of cost estimates, engineering specifications, enquiry documents.
11. Maintenance budget preparation, monitoring & control, expense record & downtime analysis, root cause failure analysis.
12. Safety & Statutory compliance
Any other details
Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of equipment and system performance/failure is essential.
Knowledge Mechanical & Electrical systems would be an added advantage.
Job Title : Operations Engineer– Engg.Maintenance
Location : Taloja, Maharashtra.
Summary of Job :
Diploma/BE (Instrumentation) from reputed institute
Well accomplished with M S Windows, MS office,etc.
AutoCAD, M S Project, etc
Exposure to PLC & Field Instrumentation
Exposure to SCADA (Mainly Wonder Ware)
Predictive maintenance Generate QAP’s.
Good Engineering Practices
Ability to verify & confirm technical specifications of entire spectrum of spares, able to modify the specifications as & when needed.
Read Engg. Drawings, P& ID’s.
Performance evaluation of equipment/ systems.
Exposure to ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 systems.
Thorough exposure on work practices i.e work permits, reporting of work completion & SOP.
Team work, Confident, Cost conscious, Proactive.
Drive for Results.
Ability to plan complex tasks & resources.
Lead with a sense of purpose.
Build Effective Team.
Focus on development of self & others.