International Packaging Product Private Limited -IPPPL. (Interwrap) is leader in the manufacturing and distribution of extrusion coated woven solutions and diverse multilayer laminated reinforced plastic substrates. Products like coated woven fabrics, building and construction materials, industrial fabrics, lumber and metal wraps are produced in the manufacturing facility at Silvassa.
Purpose of Role
The incumbent will be handling Coating, Printing, Rewinding Operations in Shifts and will have to meet production targets keeping in view all Quality Parameters.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all workers and employees are following safety rules & practices at their work place.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping / 5S on shop floor.
- Conducting departmental safety training for each operation & Ensure the safety rules & procedures are maintained.
- Overall responsible regarding Safety, Quality, Production & 5S etc. of the department.
- To support Subordinates in preplanning, and follow up of all jobs in order to utilize optimum resources - manpower & equipment.
- Coordinate with Lead Hand & Coating / Printing / Rewinding Operators to identify, analyze and solve problems associated with the product & equipment’s.
- Daily production planning execution as per production target from coating to rewinding, to optimize the Productivity.
- Controlling consumables stock level & initiation replenishment.
- Motivate the team for optimum performance, monitor the performance to improve the OEE and provide continuous appraisal of all subordinates.
- Controlling activities within departments, ensure discipline including Manpower Control, Process and M/C fault diagnosis and corrective action, development etc.
- To communicate - training needs, process improvement suggestions & follow up on implementation.
- Provide feedbacks to Leadership for inventory control and manpower control.
- Production planning in coordination with Supply Chain & ensure to meet the plan accordingly.
- Tracking Production Efficiency of the Shift, as per the Production Targets.
- Ensuring a smooth work flow through implementation of necessary processes.
- Analyzing the causes, if the production is less than the target.
- To ensure that wastage is being control and should be minimum as per the target.
- Plan & Schedule periodic PM.
- To do documentation related to production and its elements.
- Maintaining & Updating Production reports in SAP system.
- Setting up of all types of manpower in the beginning of each shift.
- Ensure that proposer training is being provided to helpers, to become Operator in future.
- Tracking performance of all operator's work at shop floor and providing suggestions for improving their skill.
- To ensure healthy communication at the shop floor.