Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Senior Area Sales ManagerJob ID 54635
- Highly motivated sales professional with a can-do attitude and good communication skills.
- The incumbent needs to be a self-starter and should focused to get the desired results.
- He/ she needs to have a good understanding of the Insulation materials market in India and must be well-networked with Industrial architects, Metal Building contractors, HVAC consultants & Contractors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- He/she needs to acts as a pivot point to lead OC products in MB, HVAC & Interior segment.
- The position reports to: Building Materials Sales & Marketing Leader, Indian Sub Continent
- Be a key driver in the rapid growth of the Fiberglass Insulation business in Sothern part of India
- Main responsibility is to increase fiberglass penetration in Metal Building, Interior & HVAC applications to widen fiberglass insulation market
- Be the primary customer interface responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers i.e. distributors, contractors, architects, Metal Building, Interior & HVAC project consultants, Metal Building, Interior & HVAC Contactors and developers.
- Ability to convince key influencers and decisions makers (architects, project consultants, developers) and modify specifications to leverage OC’s attributes.
- Implement the strategy, short term tactics and specific value propositions including specification work, to meet OC market and account strategies
- Identify and develop market opportunities appropriate for Owens Corning’s Fiberglas Insulation including developing new customers, optimizing market channels, and building and executing on key account strategies.
- Identify and lead specific projects (cost reduction, value creation, business development…) with strategic accounts.
- Collecting and evaluating market information on pricing, competition, industry trends, growth indicators, and macro economic factors
- Develop sales forecasts on a regular and timely basis
- Assist sales support and marketing departments in developing sales promotion and customer training programmes, market research projects or other special projects as required.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and Owens Corning’s internal departments.
- Implement strategy for the assigned distribution network.
- B.Sc / Engineer Mechanical / Electrical / Civil and Post graduate qualification in management preferred.
- 5-9 years of successful experience in sales or related function in a multi – national company.106664
- Should have a Strong understanding of Insulation Application and should have passion to take FG insulation growth.
- Experience in building relationships with key customers / suppliers / stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working cross – functionally across sales, marketing, technical and plant functions.
- A self starter including ability to initiate activity and think creatively.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and industrial materials leader. The company's three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products, manufacturing technologies, and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company's customers and make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2019 sales of $7.2 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 65 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.