Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Site HR LeaderJob ID 53518
HR Leader ( Silvassa Site ) : This is leadership position responsible for HR function at Silvassa site. The objective of this position to ensure we continue to serve our customer with best in class product and at possible cost, through highly engaged workforce leveraging and practicing TPM methodology. The incumbent in the position will be a recognized and respected leader who demonstrates Owens Corning’s (OC) values and a commitment to high performance.
Reports to: India HR leader , IPPPL
Span of Control: 2 Manufacturing plants
Location: Silvassa ( UT of DNH)
HR Leader ( Silvassa Site ) will be crucial resource to manage Talent asset & people processes at both plant. She/he will :
- Build strong employee connect and leadership connect and have bridge of trust with management and workforce, via various channels of communication and engagement
- Drive Employee Engagement to ensure employees aligned to company /plant objective, upholding high morale and leadership connect with workforce
- Application of knowledge and skills of HR systems & people practices to ensure continuation of performance centric union free work environment.
- Drive Talent Development Identifying High potential and high performing employees and execute development plan
- Performance Management System and rewards, and corrective step for improving performance by supporting Performance improvement plans
- Spear head activities under HR for driving Operation Excellence through skill, capability and performance delivering measures by workforce,
- Spear head activities to Promote TPM and lead Education and Training pillar
- Keep thriving High Performance Organization culture leveraging on company HR processes and system.
- Manpower planning and projection basis past data trends
- Record, Report and draw trend of HR MIS matrices, People Soft, Talent Centre, other HR process software
- Must be well versed with Labor laws including dispute settling mechanism under the labour statute. Must ensure complete compliance of labour statues applicable at Plant to derisk any notice or litigation from any department. Must have hand on exposure dealing with PF, ESIC, Contract Labour and Factories Act
- Proactively advise management on amendment and its implication on plant operation under these statutes
- Drive shop floor discipline, reduction of absenteeism.
- Passionately work for employee grievance redresses
- Will be face of organization representing at outside forum including Govt bodies, local communities etc