Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sr Area Sales ManagerJob ID 54236
- He/ she needs to have a good understanding of the Insulation materials market in India and also must be well-networked with architects and builders, HVAC consultants & Contractors.
- He/she needs to act as a pivot point to lead OC products in HVAC segment.
- Main responsibility is to increase fiberglass penetration in HVAC applications to widen fiberglass insulation market
- Be the primary customer interface responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers i.e. distributors, contractors, architects, HVAC project consultants, HVAC Contactors and developers.
- Ability to convince key influencers and decisions makers (architects, project consultants, developers) and modify specifications to leverage OC’s attributes.
- Implement the strategy, short term tactics and specific value propositions including specification work, to meet OC market and account strategies
- Identify and develop market opportunities appropriate for Owens Corning’s Fiberglas Insulation including developing new customers, optimizing market channels, and building and executing on key account strategies.
- Identify and lead specific projects (cost reduction, value creation, business development…) with strategic accounts.
- Collecting and evaluating market information on pricing, competition, industry trends, growth indicators, and macro economic factors
- Develop sales forecasts on a regular and timely basis
- Assist sales support and marketing departments in developing sales promotion and customer training programmes, market research projects or other special projects as required.
- Degree Engineer( Mechanical / Electrical / Civil )
- MBA preferred
- 5-9 years of successful experience in sales or related function in a multi – national company.
- Should have a Strong understanding of Insulation Application and should have passion to take FG insulation growth.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.