Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sr Area Sales ManagerJob ID 54236
- He/ she needs to have a good understanding of the Insulation materials market in India and also must be well-networked with architects and builders, HVAC consultants & Contractors.
- He/she needs to act as a pivot point to lead OC products in HVAC segment.
- Main responsibility is to increase fiberglass penetration in HVAC applications to widen fiberglass insulation market
- Be the primary customer interface responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers i.e. distributors, contractors, architects, HVAC project consultants, HVAC Contactors and developers.
- Ability to convince key influencers and decisions makers (architects, project consultants, developers) and modify specifications to leverage OC’s attributes.
- Implement the strategy, short term tactics and specific value propositions including specification work, to meet OC market and account strategies
- Identify and develop market opportunities appropriate for Owens Corning’s Fiberglas Insulation including developing new customers, optimizing market channels, and building and executing on key account strategies.
- Identify and lead specific projects (cost reduction, value creation, business development…) with strategic accounts.
- Collecting and evaluating market information on pricing, competition, industry trends, growth indicators, and macro economic factors
- Develop sales forecasts on a regular and timely basis
- Assist sales support and marketing departments in developing sales promotion and customer training programmes, market research projects or other special projects as required.
- Degree Engineer( Mechanical / Electrical / Civil )
- MBA preferred
- 5-9 years of successful experience in sales or related function in a multi – national company.
- Should have a Strong understanding of Insulation Application and should have passion to take FG insulation growth.
Please note:Applications must be filled out completely—incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome, but are not a substitute for completing the application.