Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sr HR SupervisorJob ID 53709
- Drive Education and Development pillar under TPM
- Hiring, onboarding and induction for Operation Engineers
- HR MIS / Talent Centre update & MIS report generation
- Keep thriving High Performance Organization culture leveraging on company HR processes and system.
- Build strong employee connect and leadership connect and have bridge of trust with management and workforce, via various channels of communication and engagement
- Drive Employee Engagement to ensure employees aligned to company /plant objective, upholding high morale and leadership connect with workforce
- Employee welfare, including Canteen, Transportation, Hospitalization benefits others
- Passionately work for employee grievance redresses and ensure seamless flow of benefit as per welfare schemes of the company.
- Application of knowledge and skills of HR systems & people practices to ensure continuation of performance centric union free work environment.
- Must be well versed with Labor laws including dispute settling mechanism under the labour statute. Must ensure complete compliance of labour statues applicable at Plant to avoid any notice or litigation from any department. Must have hand on exposure dealing with PF, ESIC, Contract Labour and Factories Act
- Proactively advise management on amendment and its implication on plant operation under these statutes
- Will be face of organization representing at outside forum including Govt bodies, local communities etc
- Manpower planning and projection basis past data trends
- Drive Talent Development Identifying High potential and high performing employees and execute development plan
- Ensure all Grievance Redressal forum are active and vibrant,
- Drive shop floor discipline, reduction of absenteeism.
- Performance Management System and rewards, and corrective step for improving performance by supporting Performance improvement plans
- Coordinate and conduct campus hiring, off campus recruitments & on boarding process.
- Spear head activities under HR for driving Operation Excellence through skill, capability and performance delivering measures by workforce,
- Government liaison: Good connect with labor machinery
- Health and Wellness with help of OHC
- Local environment management & CSR
Please note:Applications must be filled out completely—incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome, but are not a substitute for completing the application.