Village Sayli Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India
Environ & Safety AssociateJob ID 53809
- Carry out safety inspection of plant, safety devices, STEP observation, mobile equipment on regular basis.
- Ensure Legal Compliance as per statutory requirements of business need.
- Carryout safety induction for contract workforce
- Carry safety briefing to contractors and employees
- Carry Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Well versed in EHS training & ensure to coach team as per schedule
- Ensure compliance to corporate polices & prepare EHS documentation
- Well versed in conducting & leading safety committee meeting
- Well versed with OSHA management systems & ensure compliance to same
- Ensure the upkeep of Fire Hydrant & Alarm system.
- Well versed with handling ETP operations independently.
- Additional responsibilities beyond the scope mentioned above to be fulfilled in case of any business needs
- Role is on-site for both the work environment and living environment.
- Self directed: able to understand the role of the job and be successful without high levels of direct supervision
- Ability to communicate to all level of stakeholders in proper manner.
- Strong analytic, strategic and influencing skills.
- Ability and strong desire to implement, execute and follow-up a program
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Organizational guidance, training and support from corporate, EOHS Manager.
- Standard Owens Corning policy manuals are available for reference.
- Industry experts, (including colleagues) and consultants are all problem-solving sources.
- Any jobs which are unsafe shall be stopped and notified to the concerned department head and EOHS manager immediately.
- In case of any high severity potential incidents, job shall be stopped immediately.
Please note:Applications must be filled out completely—incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome, but are not a substitute for completing the application.