Village Sayli Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India
Operations LeaderJob ID 53346
- Conducting departmental safety training for each operation & Ensure the safety rules & Procedures are maintained.
- To support Subordinates in preplanning, and follow up of all jobs in order to utilize optimum resources - manpower & equipment.
- Coordinate with Operation Team to identify, analyze and solve problems associated with the product & equipment’s.
- Daily production planning from coating to rewinding to optimize the Productivity.
- Controlling activities within defined section and discipline including but not limited to safety and maintenance as laid down in Department process manuals, fault diagnosis and corrective action, development etc.
- Controlling consumables stock level & initiation replenishment.
- Motivate the team for optimum performance, monitor the performance to improve the OEE and provide continuous appraisal of all subordinates.
- To communicate - training needs, process improvement suggestions & follow up on implementation.
- Have the ownership of success or failure as the case may be, on his particular department / responsibilities.
- Provide feedbacks to management for budget planning, inventory control and manpower control.
- Responsible for achieving the production target with the required quality, safety and reducing Scarp rate at each stage of operation of the department.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the Organization are strictly followed.
- To optimize Reprocessed consumption & recycle solvent consumption at Both the Coater & Printer.
- Production planning in coordination with Supply Chain & ensure to meet the plan accordingly.
- Other responsibilities as laid down in company procedures or as per the requirement by the management time to time.
- Should have Lead / Work for Customer Audits, Visits, Knowledge of System Requirements, Different Certifications and Business Excellence activities.