Village Sayli Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India
Sr Quality Technician IIJob ID 53722
- 1) Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards: Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- 2) Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- 3) Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- 4) Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- 5)Investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality. Familiar with RCA/CAPA/8D tools.
- Basic knowledge of TPM
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance
Please note:Applications must be filled out completely—incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome, but are not a substitute for completing the application.