Rockford, Illinois, United States
Warehouse TechnicianJob ID 53975
The primary objective of this position is to operate forklift trucks to move units and other materials to and from storage, and load shipments.
- Load customer shipments on various types of delivery vehicles
- Transfer product from production floor to warehouse stock area
- Rotate warehouse stock for first out, stock consolidation and staging for pending shipments
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior fork lift experience (2+ years preferred)
- Capable of reading customer orders and loading instructions
- Computer literacy (SAP preferred)
- Strong work ethic and great attendance
- Meet physical demands of position
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.