Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Accountant IIJob ID 54261
OC Business Title:Accountant II – General Ledger Accountant （总账会计）
Job Title:General Ledger Accountant （总账会计）
Revision Date: 2018-02-09
This role takes charge of the BM China accounting procedure, be responsible for maintaining a control environment that complies with the Company’s internal control policies and Sarbanes Oxley, assist China Accounting Manager to accomplish critical outcome, and potentially expand to support other business segments of other territory.
- Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities.
Implement a personal safety action plan and review with leader.
- Monthly closing
Complete monthly, quarterly and year end close cycle.
Make the accounting vouchers in accordance with transaction verification both US GAAP and China GAAP.
Provides timely and accurate financial statements, under both US GAAP and local GAAP; ensure that
accounting principles, practices and procedures are followed in compliance with OC internal requirements as
well as US and China GAAP.
Ensure that all transactions are recorded in compliance with local tax regulations and requirements.
Complete financial/tax reports accurately and timely.
Assist both internal/external audit requirements.
Proactively assists with comprehensive review and analyses of data.
- Account Reconciliation
Complete account reconciliation with high quality.
BS review with plant controllers and region accounting team and identify/solve open items/issues if any in a timely way.
- Internal control assistance with plant controller.
To make sure daily job procedures with SOX compliance.
To cooperate with plant controller to implement internal control policies& procedures, ensure internal control compliance.
To able inform the management of issues and unfavorable trend in an urgent and expeditious manner.
- Other projects/tasks assigned by the company or leaders.
- 5 Years more of manufacturing accounting experience in a multi-plant manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Degreed of Finance and Accounting
- Certification of accountant or CPA
- Professional/Technical Knowledge
- Familiarity knowledge of ERP system (SAP or others)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understands the holding company interaction including manufacturing process, trading, investment activities, finance share service and outsourcing service.
- Sense of urgency to handle issues in a timely manner with follow-up to customers of internal and external as necessary.
- Financial Knowledge & Skill
- Gaining Commitment
- Contributing to Team Success
- Applied Learning
- Managing Work (includes time management)