Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Sr Area Sales ManagerJob ID 53967
- Revenue plan and CM plan
- Channel management and expansion
- Product specification and promotion
The position of Sales Engineer provides leadership to explore and develop customers in the field of regional businessfor mineralwool products. He/she advises and reports the business and customers’ development to Sales Leader of China. This is a key position in the Sales Team, responsible for managing and delivering Sales strategy and activities in order to grow and improve business results in his/her area of China.
The position directly reports to Sales Leader
- Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities.
Provide leadership in safe working practices, promoting safety awareness and performance for self and others in all areas of responsibility to achieve full compliance with site and company standards and guidelines
- Lead and support safety initiatives and processes in the team to drive towards zero recordable injuries.
- Live the Safety Stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities
- Draft a personal safety action plan and deliver on all commitments
- Implement a personal safety action plan
- Safety metrics –first aids, near misses
- Accountable for sales revenue and contribution margin for assigned territory
- Manage and grow distributors and customers, generate sales revenue from the territory
- Detailed project forecasting at product level
- Project tracking
- Execute pricing strategy
- Project A/R management
- Top line revenue
- Contribution margin as a % of sales
- Pricing result
- AR overdue %
- Territory channel management and development
- Develop comprehensive sales plans for distributors
- Generate and develop relationships with various functional people in distributors
- Create prospect list for sales opportunities in distributors
- Identify, develop and manage channels in the region
- Develop channels, both direct and through distribution to maximize OC’s value capture
- % of China covered with channels
- Leads generated
- New Customer Development
- Other related work assigned by his/her manager and the company from time to time.
- 5 years or above work experience, preferably building materials or construction industries in building materials or construction industries
- Proficient in problem-solving, negotiation and building/ maintaining solid relationship
- College diploma or above, with a major in building materials or construction engineering
- Should be energetic, results-oriented, self-motivated and capable to work independently.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English in reading & writing, preferable in listening & speaking
- Good computer skills
- Be adaptable for business travel frequently.
- Customer driven
- Decision Making
- Elevates Performance