, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Sr Area Sales ManagerJob ID 54262
This incumbent is expected to….
- Set sales and marketing strategy for the region
- Territory – Hong Kong/Macau, Taiwan, plus other regional export markets
- Revenue and CM of fiberglass, foam and mineral wool products for territory
- Channel management and expansion
- New product sales execution
- Project hit Rate and database management
- Develop marketing promotional plans for the territory
Reports to: Commercial and Strategic Projects Leader, BM China
- Accountable for sales revenue and contribution margin for assigned territory.
- Manage and grow key account customers, generate sales revenue from the territory.
- Deliver projects success in the region.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the region, including promotional and brand awareness development.
- Identify, develop and manage channels in the region; Set up price and territory discipline within the region.
- Internal support and resource alignment.
- Regional sales forecast by product.
- Grow top tier customers.
- A/R management.
- Manage and resolve Customer complaints.
- Other related work assigned by his manager and the company from time to time.
- 5-8 years of work experience in building materials or construction industries with at least 2 years in managerial position
- Ability to build a strong sales channel
- Coordinate effectively with different area sales team to avoid possible project and price conflict to maximize OC's benefit
- Strong influencing ability to coordinate and align cross-functional resources to achieve the target of annual sales revenue, gross margin and IFO
- College diploma or above, with a major in building materials or construction engineering
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills in both English/Mandarin/Cantonese
- Be adaptable for business travel frequently.
Managing the Business
- Competes on Analytics
- Customer Driven
- Operational Planning
Building and Leading Teams
- All About Talent
- Performance Management