Toledo, Ohio, United States
Finance Development Program Professional 2020Job ID 53372
The Owens Corning Finance & Accounting Leadership Program (FALP) is designed to produce the next generation of financial leaders at Owens Corning. Over the course of three years and four different job rotations, participants in the FALP are provided exceptional development opportunities:
- Working in formal assignments throughout the company such as manufacturing, business finance, corporate finance, as well as in audit, corporate development, supply chain finance, and sourcing.
- Focused training programs (e.g., Six Sigma green belt).
- Mentoring opportunities with company leaders to provide on-going guidance and feedback.
- Continuous assessment and feedback against core competencies.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Student with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Business Administration graduating in December 2019 or May/June 2020. A 3.2 or greater overall GPA desired.
- Strong financial acumen with strong analytical and data management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated campus and/or workplace leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Location of Assignment:
World Headquarters in Toledo, Ohio and various manufacturing facilities throughout North America, with a potential six-month rotation internationally in Brussels, Belgium.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.