Toledo, Ohio, United States
Global Mobility SpecialistJob ID 53932
The Total Rewards Specialist will provide administrative support to the Global Mobility Leader and function. The successful candidate will deliver outstanding customer service and is comfortable working in an environment of complexity while delivering on day to day tasks.
This is a part-time position (25 hours per week) reporting to the Global Mobility Leader and is a member of the Total Rewards team.
- Live the Safety stand, adhere to the safety responsibilities.
- Implement a personal safety action plan and review with leader.
- Policy Management
- Annual benchmarking of policies for best practices.
- Review and development of policy changes in partnership with the Global Mobility Leader.
- Technical Expertise
- Subject matter expert on RMC technology tools.
- Reviewing monthly spend and auditing of the same to insure alignment with RMC contract and SLA’s.
- Management and oversight of Purchase Orders, Invoicing, TEQ’s, Repayments and Payroll related items
- Manages the purchase order and payment process of all global mobility invoices ensuring compliance with sourcing process controls and insuring that invoices are paid accurately and on time.
- Manages repayment process; preparation of repayment letters, processing of payments, and partnering with law firm responsible for collection of unpaid funds.
- Responsible for tracking of all TEQ;s including all global payments due to local tax authorities and processing of US tax payments.
- Responsible for payroll related entries associated with international assignments as well as domestic relocation payments processed through payroll.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
- Experience in expense management preferred
- Outstanding, demonstrated customer service
- BS/BA degree preferred
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong Technical skills; specifically in Microsoft suite applications including Excel and Powerpoint
- Applied analytical problem solving skills
- Communication - written, oral and listening
- Financial acumen and business planning and organization skills preferred
- Data Driven and a strong acumen working with data
- Working with teams and being a productive team player
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Process oriented
- Customer Driven
- Applied learning
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global leader in insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials. Its insulation products conserve energy and improve acoustics, fire resistance, and air quality in the spaces where people live, work, and play. Its roofing products and systems enhance curb appeal and protect homes and commercial buildings alike. Its fiberglass composites make thousands of products lighter, stronger, and more durable. Owens Corning provides innovative products and solutions that deliver a material difference to its customers and, ultimately, make the world a better place. The business is global in scope, with operations in 33 countries. It is also human in scale, with approximately 20,000 employees cultivating local and longstanding relationships with customers. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2018 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 64 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Owens Corning is an equal opportunity employer.