Vilnius, , Lithuania
AP ACCOUNTANTJob ID 56142
AP ACCOUNTANT (TEMPORARY CONTRACT FOR 1 YEAR)
About the role:
AP accountant will be a member of GFOR team and working with Paroc GmbH (DE), Paroc Limited (UK) and Paroc Polska (PL) companies. Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Processing vendor invoices and payments;
- Posting outgoing payments and closing open payables;
- Interacting with vendors regarding missing invoices, overdue payments;
- Making corrective journal entries in GL;
- Monthly reconciliation of AP and prepaid expense balances;
- Supplier master data management;
- Supporting Senior/Chief Accountant in AP related questions;
- Providing information on vendor invoice status in the system to responsible colleagues across the organization.
What we expect from the candidates:
- Strong knowledge of English language;
- German, Polish language knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Solid computer skills (MS Excel, Outlook, Word). Experience in using Basware, IFS, SAP or any other Business/accounting software would be an advantage;
- Good communication and networking skills;
- Customer oriented attitude to work;
- Attentive to details;
- Ability to work in a team and individually, to provide timely and quality results;
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Financial Accounting or Business Administration.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Inspiring working place with flexible working conditions;
- Work at the office located close to the old town with a guaranteed parking lot (remotely work at the moment);
- Salary range 2000 – 2300 EUR/month (bruto).